Mobile Banking is the convenient, fast and free way to manage your finances on the go from most text-enabled mobile devices.
- Mobile App: For iPhone and Android users. Access Online
Banking conveniently through your mobile browser to check account
balances, view transaction history and transfer funds between accounts.
Pay bills if you are enrolled in Online Bill Pay.
- Mobile Browser: For devices with web capabilities so you can access all of the Online Banking features without needing to adjust your screen
- Mobile Text Banking: Use your text-enabled mobile device to check account balances and receive transaction history via text message.
- Mobile Text Alerts: Schedule account alerts at the Online
Banking Self Service page and receive them via text message on your
text-enabled mobile device.*
Enroll in Mobile Banking
To get started, you’ll need the following:
- Online Banking account
- Text-enabled mobile device
- Desk top computer or laptop
Via Mobile Device Store:
- Visit the iTunes (Apple) or Google Play (Android) store
- Search for "TouchBanking"
- Follow the on screen instructions
- Enter App Code GoMobile1043 and your credit union Online Banking username
- Enter your credit union Online Banking password
- Accept the Terms & Conditions
Via Online Banking:
- Log in to Online Banking from a desk top computer or laptop
- Visit the Self Service page to register your mobile device for Mobile Banking
- Select the services you want to access on your device.
- Select your time zone and the accounts you want to access on your device.
- Assign each of your accounts a short nickname (for mobile device viewing & texting).
- Enter your mobile phone number, including the area code.
- Within a few moments you will receive a text message from Lafayette
Schools Credit Union 71806 with an activation code. Enter the activation
code online and click activate.
- Follow any additional instructions.
- You will receive texts containing links to activate the mobile services you selected.
Schedule Mobile Text Alerts
- After adding Mobile Text Alerts, visit the Self Service page.
- Under the Alerts section, click "Account Alerts”.
- Select an account to add alerts on from the drop down and click GO.
The alert options associated with that type of account will then appear.
- Select the alerts you want to receive, email address and whether you want to receive the alert via email or email and SMS text.
- Click OK when finished. (Alerts may take up to 24 hours to become active.)
- Repeat these steps for additional accounts or for Transfers, Bill Pay and General Alerts.
Mobile Texting Commands
After Mobile Text enrollment is complete, use the following text commands to receive account information.
- Request history for a specific account: Text HIST + account nickname to 71806
- Request balances on all accounts: Text BAL to 71806
Visit a branch or call (337) 989-2800 to learn more.
*Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile service provider plan for details.